Call for Contributions to XP2013XP2013 will host dedicated tracks for different target groups to submit contributions or attend specific sessions. If you want to provide your proposal for one of the tracks, refer to any of the following tracks, check out details on requirements and hand in your content to the given contact.
- Call for Resarch Papers covering research and experience reports
- Call for Industry and Practice with a focus on presentations and interactive sessions, experience report presentations and hands-on engineering sessions
- Call for Workshops and Tutorials for interesting and innovative half-day and full-day learning experiences based on established material or interactive formats
- PhD Symposium inviting PhD students to present their research
XP2013 brings together research and practitioners by building a multi-disciplinary platform for research and practice on various aspects of agile methods. Whether its about organizations, building products, applying engineering practices. We appreciate lively presentations on high-quality research, deep experience, innovative approaches and interactive formats.
You might like to check out some material on writing good proposals, like:
- Getting your Session Accepted to the Agile Alliance Agile Conference by Mitch Lacey, April 2010.
- How to get a paper accepted at OOPSLA (panel) – OOPSLA ’93 – Proceedings of the eighth annual conference on Object-oriented programming systems, languages, and applications, Pages 429 – 436, Online at the ACM digital library (for subscribers only).
We are looking very much forward to your proposals for XP2013.
Your XP2013 Organizer Team