Call for Student Volunteers XP2013
Sign up to be a Student volunteer and help us make XP2013 a great experience for all attending. Volunteering at the conference is a great opportunity to meet other students in your field, researchers, and software development practitioners.
What are you expected to do?
Student volunteers provide assistance to the conference organizers preparing for the conference, helping and directing other conference participants and contributing to the overall smooth running of the conference functions and social events. In return all volunteers will get a complementary conference registration offering access to workshops and tutorials (if there is a space available), but you will be responsible for your own travel and accommodation.
Who can apply?
- If you are an undergraduate or postgraduate student during the 2012/2013 academic year,
- If you are enthusiastic, reliable, with strong interpersonal skills, and
- If you have excellent spoken English (the language of the conference)
How can you apply?
In order to apply to be a student volunteer, please apply by sending your application information by email to email@example.com no later than the 8th March 2013:
- University, School, or Affiliation:
- Email Address:
- Mailing Address:
- Homepage (if available):
- Twitter name (if used):
- Phone Number (please include country code):
- Conferences Previously Volunteered for:
- Why would you like to volunteer at this conference? What do you hope to gain from this experience?:
- Do you have a submission accepted to the conference? If so, please provide details:
- Where will you be travelling in from:
If you have any questions, please feel encouraged to send them via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
|March 8th, 2013||Application Deadline|
|March 11th, 2013||Acceptance Notification|